HOW TO CONNECT
- Find your gathering on the Zoom Gatherings page and click the associated Zoom link.
- If you already have zoom open on your device, you can type the meeting id where prompted
- If this is your first time using Zoom on the device, a download option will appear – click “download here."
- If you cannot download or install the application, click on “join from your browser.”
- If you are on a tablet or mobile device, you may need to search for Zoom in the App Store and download it from there before clicking on the link.
- You may be prompted to enter your email and/or name so can join the meeting or webinar. The name will be shown to other participants, the email is for zoom registration.
SELECT AUDIO OPTION
- choose one of the audio conference options: Call using Internet Audio (you can watch and listen on the same device) or Dial In (if you want to use your phone for audio).
- If you are using phone audio, type your Participant ID followed by # when prompted. This will connect your audio and video, allowing you to use the mute function within Zoom.
SHOW/HIDE VIDEO & MUTE AUDIO
- Along the top or bottom of your screen you should see buttons for “Stop Video/Start Video” and “Mute/Unmute”.
- Simply click those if you cannot see yourself or if you need to mute/unmute yourself. It is common practice to mute yourself while others are speaking to eliminate background noise or distracting feedback.
- In worship the unmute function will be disabled to control the sound input. It will be allowed for Greeting time before and after service.
- If connection is slow or garbled, stop your video.
- If you leave the meeting and want to come back, click on the link again.
WANT TO KEEP IT SIMPLE?
You can tune into the audio feed of Sunday worship with a simple phone call!
You will hear a message about being placed “on hold” by the host – wait a minute and we will release the hold, then you should be able to hear the meeting.
- Dial +1 (253) 215 8782 any time after 9:45 on Sunday morning
- Enter the worship meeting ID: 781 697 4034, followed by #
- Press # when prompted for a participant ID (this is for those using a device for video)
- Participants are muted when they join – if you’d like to say hello you can unmute your phone by entering *6. The “unmuting” feature is disabled for worship and returns afterward so folks can say hello to their small group after the service.