Type the content for this accordion section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this accordion section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
Following the guidance of King County Public Health and our Conference COVID-19 Response Team, beginning October 25, all people in the buildings must be vaccinated if 12 years of age or older or must provide proof of negative test taken within the previous 72 hours. Please be prepared to provide one of the following:
- Vaccination record card from CDC
- Image of the card, if you have a picture on your phone
- Digital Vaccine record provided by state of WA
- Negative text within previous 72 hours of entry.
First time guests are welcome to worship even if they do not have either proof of vaccine or a negative test, and will be required to bring proof next time. If someone forgets their card or their negative test, they will be allowed to worship one time without it.
Missional Exceptions include ministries working directly with vulnerable populations and families with medical situations that prohibit compliance. Exceptions to be reviewed by the Pastor.
Boosters are now widely available. We strongly encourage everyone to get a booster shot.
Add: As of March 22, we will continue to check vaccination status.
- Vaccine Verification required (see "Vaccine Verification" above).
- Worship is in-person and online. Masks required for all >2.
- Congregational Singing is allowed following new recommendations of Conference with mitigation requirements in place when cases in Redmond and King County trend down and daily new case count per 100,000 remains 10 and under. As of May 1, we are allowing congregational singing.
- Solos and ensembles are allowed to sing with mitigation requirements in place when daily new case count per 100,000 is between 10-25.
- Capacity limited to 50.
- Church leaders may conduct meetings in-person, if suitable and agreed to by the group.
- 6’ Physical Distancing and masks required. Air filtration must be turned on.
- Space to be reserved; otherwise, virtual meetings still apply.
- Vaccine Verification required.
- Continue serving to-go meals from the church driveway, using masks, gloves and physical distancing to clients and team.
- Reduce to 1 hour serving time.
- Clients are respectfully requested to wear masks.
As of June 2, 2022, we have not resumed in-person Sunday School for children. In addition, our nursery during worship on Sunday mornings is still closed. Please check back for further updates.
Children are meeting virtually during the week. Please click here for more information.